Sunday, May 16, 2010

In Stitches

I can't believe over a month has passed since my last blog post. In an effort to blog more, I have a little project in the works. I am thrilled to have a little time off for this project, as summer vacation came sooner than I realized. I had no idea what to do with myself after the semester ended. Sometimes I forget what it is like to have time off. I was checking out a few blogs and came across Amy Powers' "39 Stitches," and fell in absolute love with her stitching. I feel that Amy's blog has inspired me to try to stitch 39 squares for myself. I am not going to copy her squares, just the idea, because I know my squares couldn't be as cute as hers. I know that some of you might think it is horrible to copy someone else's idea, but in this case, I honestly mean for imitation as the sincerest form of flattery.

I have my main supplies, now I just need to scour the house for buttons, beads, and cute additions. I will share the squares as I go.

Until then - xo, K

No comments: