Sunday, November 21, 2010

Preparing for the Holidays


I enjoy the holidays because of glitter and twinkling lights. Although, I use strings of lights all the time, this time of year, it's an excuse to use them everywhere and anywhere possible. I was looking for some embroidery floss and found a set of pink lights in the craft box, and decided to decorate my cruiser. I am not going to be able to get a tree this year, but that's alright... the bike will take it's place.

While I was searching for the embroidery floss, I found this small package of embroidery ribbon. It was one of those crafty things I bought forever ago and hadn't used. Since I decided everyone was receiving handmade gifts this year, I used the kit to embroider a handkerchief.

Now to decide on who will receive this hanky!

1 comment:

a fanciful twist said...

OMGoodness, IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: love the pink glowing bike.
pss: you can choose the tiny tree for my place :)

Love, Sister