Saturday, November 27, 2010

Squares 15 through 20

Clearly, I procrastinate... BIG time. In May, I started this project and was aiming to stitch 39 squares, although now I am realizing that I set myself up to make 42 squares. At any rate, I was supposed to stitch a square a day... which means I should have finished at the end of June, but since I am putting things off, I am barely at Square 20 today! I resolve to finish before the year is over...


I put a little stone on this shoe, but it's clear so it's a little difficult to see.



My gnome looks like an elf, and I am alright with that...

5 comments:

a fanciful twist said...

It's awesome!

You should frame it when you are done. I love the hand and the gnome/elf and, oh all of it, the whale toooooo cute!

You shoud do another one that is just food. Like fruits and veggies and cakes and bowls, wouldn't that be fun framed for your kitch?

I just love this, from the moment you started.

Love, Sister

Bobbypin Bandit said...

I think I am going to do a pan dulce one next.... gotta work on my skills...

faerwillow said...

~atleast you have started...and you will get there one day...its a wonderful creative project...i tried embroidery stiching years ago...take a bit of patience...are you doing this all freehand...i wish you well on this adventure...motivation to continue and creativity to remain with you...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

cb said...

what a great idea! i love her end product and yours look really awesome too! i love embroidering! would LOVE to see the entire thing! don't give up...your gnome is cute!

xo,
cb

Wende said...

I'm loving this... and procrastination is the name of the game. I don't even want to talk about it. ;D