Friday, January 14, 2011

Just when you thought you had seen it all...

I was enjoying my last day in Nogales... Mom was making coffee, Dad had left to run errands. My mom was lost somewhere in her rabbit hole of a closet when my Dad came rushing into the house... He dragged me outside in my pajamas with coffee in hand to have me look at what had startled him as he was coming up the driveway...

COWS! Typically we see dear, javelinas, skunks, fox, and mountain lions, but never cows on the loose! We don't know how they made it passed the barbwire fence that their owner keeps around their land... but, they made it to our house...er...well, to the garage at least, and were eating Prickly Pear Cactus!







They were so pretty in person... I may never eat a steak again!

2 comments:

Buccaneers and Ball Gowns said...

Haha, that is adorable! What a silly, fun surprise. That is the kind of thing that makes me smile!

a fanciful twist said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!