Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feeling Stitchy

I taught myself how to embroider a handful of years ago, and I have found that I simply am in love with anything and everything having to do with stitching things up. Here are a few recent pieces that I can share with you...

I can't remember whose blog I got this pattern from :( sorry! I put it on a handkerchief so I can use it after those bike rides that leave me a little dewy.




The following photos are kitchen towels...




I had taken up this project over a year ago... and still haven't finished... I will finish it by the end of the summer... I swear!


I have become a fan of the Feeling Stitchy blog. Whoever is in charge of that blog doesn't even understand how much they inspire me and keep me feeling creative everyday! I decided to try out their May stitch along... Clearly mine was not as clever as some of the others who stitched along, but I'm happy to have tried...

2 comments:

cb said...

i LOVE the tandem!! so so cute!! keep it going!!

xo,
cb

a fanciful twist said...

I LOVE it tooooo! Don't stop, don't stop. Why does that make me want to go into song???

So awesome! xoxo