Friday, December 9, 2011

Glitter Addiction

In order to celebrate that my prospectus is finished and I am ready to defend it before my committee, I decided I needed some Jeffrey Campbell Glitter Lita Platform Boots. The UPS man (who always knows ;) what gifts to bring me) delivered them on Monday and I realized, I have a bit of an obsession/addiction with glitter shoes...

I have some sequin skull ones... leopard ones with glitter embedded in the print... and some gold glitter flats...

Clearly, I enjoy the sparkle.


Have a good Friday!

6 comments:

cb said...

wow the skull ones are killer! work that sequins lady work it!
xo,
cb

Jennifer said...

Those shoes are amazing! I must say, you have impeccable taste in my book. HEE HEE!

Bohemian said...

Yeah but what a great way to Celebrate Life's Milestones huh? *Winks* Glammed up with Glitter and feeling fabulous!!!

Congratulations!!!

Celebrating with you... though I'm too old now for the big heels *winks*, might fall and break a hip *LOL*... Dawn... The Bohemian

Buccaneers and Ball Gowns said...

Ooh, they are so pretty! I was never a big glitter person, but lately I have been super into it. I have no idea why, all of a sudden I just love glitter!

Je Suis Juste Moi said...

You can never have too much sparkle! ;)

appleling said...

I like this website,It helped me to learn more knowledge and welcome to visit our website sequined uggs,thank you