Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I wish everyone a very happy and healthy 2012. May this be everyone's best year yet!

I took this picture while standing in my parents' yard looking out into Nogales, Arizona and Nogales, Sonora. The sunset seemed just right.

I have had limited internet access. Well... who am I kidding, I haven't had internet access! I haven't had the opportunity to keep in touch with anyone over the web. I trust everyone is well and had a very happy holiday season.

Happy new year!

3 comments:

cb said...

WOW that is an amazing view!! i hope you have been having a wonderful time in arizona sweetie! happy new year!
xo,
cb

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 treats you beautifully!

Bohemian said...

A perfect shot and view! Hope you're able to connect more often soon, thanks for stopping by with such sweet words. Our perpetual Tea Party of Life can be quite crazy... there are just times when 'normal' would seem less intense and serene!? *Winks* But you're right, Alice's Wonderland is at least far more interesting than boring...

Happy New Year... Dawn... The Bohemian