Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's the little things...

If there is one thing I enjoy most in this world... it's sewing. It's so satisfying to take fabric and some notions like this:

And turn them into this...

My brother had asked me to make him an ipad case and when I stumbled upon a tutorial over at Fresh Lemons, I knew it would be perfect. He plays the drums, so I embroidered a little set on the front. The tutorial for this case is one of the best I have ever followed and is easy, as well.

On a different note: I have to send a huge THANK YOU to Jenn over at Broomsticks and Lace for giving me a blog award!

Liebster is German for "dearest" and this award is for blogs with less than 200 followers. Now, as a recipient I am supposed to give the award to 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers... but, it appears that all the bloggers I enjoy visiting have more than 200 followers... So, I am going to have to get back to you all on this.

Until next time!

xo,
K

3 comments:

Angela said...

Super cute! I love your embroidery work.

Jennifer said...

Ok, that is completely bonkers that you are capable of doing that type of embroidering! That looks awesome! I wish I had a sister to make me lovely things like that :P What a fortunate guy! You're totally welcome for the blog award, I adore your blog!

cb said...

cute ipad case! i really need one. i love sewing very much too. my mom is coming over and we can gonna sew! i can't wait!
xo,
cb