Sunday, March 18, 2012

Easter Stitches

I am still debating on how to finish off the birthday banner from my previous post. If you haven't already, please check it out and let me know what you think.

While I was thinking about how to finish off the banner, I stitched up some Easter tea towels for my mom. She always prepares the best Easter baskets for me, my brother, and sister. This year, I am going to surprise her with a Bunny Queen.

I found this pattern over at Bad Birds. I have been holding on to it for a while and finally had the opportunity to use it.

I used a water soluble pen to transfer the pattern to the tea towels. I washed the finished towels and wrapped them with some pretty ribbon.

I think my mom is going to enjoy these.

Until next time.

xo,
K

2 comments:

cb said...

these are so cute and what a great gift! maybe next year i could make some for toms parents and my mom too! eek i love getting gift ideas early in the year!

as for the bunting...i think your idea is totally perfect. i think the ribbon will look really cute, go for it girl!
xo,
cb

Jennifer said...

A bunny queen! I am in love with that concept! That is so sweet of your mum to still make you guys Easter baskets, even though you're all grown up :)