Sunday, May 20, 2012

More MS Stitches

Before I get to the stitchery, I wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes and welcome home messages. I really appreciate the warm welcome. It feels good to be home! I have been somewhat overwhelmed with unpacking and trying to get myself situated. I am hoping to get back into some sort of routine this coming week.

I wanted to share the rest of the Martha Stewart stitches I worked on for Mother's Day, because I really enjoyed the finished product.
I stitched these towels for my Aunt, who doubles as my Godmother. I thought they would be cute for her kitchen.
The directions that came with these Martha Stewart towels call for stem stitching on the cup and the frosting. I must say, I quite enjoy the way it looks.
I really hope she liked these towels. They were fun to stitch and I think they came out pretty cute.

I have some fun vintage embroidery to share next time!

Until then!

xo,
K

3 comments:

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

YUM! Very pretty cupcakes and a lovely gift!

Jennifer said...

I see we both love cupcakes! They're beautiful, your stitching is so clean and tidy. I am glad you're settling in now! Hope all is happy and well on the homestead! Haha!

nikkijoy said...

These are gorgeous! Your embroidery is so precise. I would be WELL chuffed with those as a gift, I'm sure she'll love them =)
Nikki Joy x