Sunday, July 8, 2012

Getting Scrappy

I have been having an issue with an over abundance of fabric scraps. I have no idea what to do with so many scrap pieces. I'm not even sure why I keep them all, but I do, and now I want to find a way to use them.
I found a way to use up some of the scraps, but I still have lots more to use. So, if you have any ideas you don't mind sharing, I would love to hear them. 


For now, this is how I am using a few of my fabric scraps.


I'm off to figure out more ways to use up the rest of these scraps. 

Until next time.

xo,
K

3 comments:

cb said...

that is such a great idea! i have scraps like that too and never know what i want to do with it. i always think i will make bows out of them but i never really wear bows in my hair. i guess i could save them for presents. i also hate throwing them away because you can make cool stuff like this with them!
xo,
cb

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

LOVE!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh you're brilliant! That looks so adorable! I wish I had fabric scraps around so I could make one. I have a list from you haha. And your sis. Giant flowers, giant mushrooms... I guess the wreath will have to wait.