Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Preparation.3

I can't believe Halloween is almost here. In July, when I started prepping some of my Halloween embroidery projects, it felt like Halloween would never come... and now it's days away. I had to scurry to get my Halloween decorations out. I am happy to report that it's getting spooky around here.





I have a small bookcase at the entryway to the house that I decided to include in the Halloween festivities.




Now that I have all these Halloween items out, I have been noticing creepy noises in the house a lot more. It sounded like someone had flushed the toilet while I was in the other room, and I swear someone opened and closed the front door while I was upstairs. Even my dog is acting strangely. I will leave him to his business of whizzing on everything outside and chasing birds and literally two seconds later, I find him right behind me, just staring at me. It's very Jason-Friday-the-13th-type behavior... AND... it's freaking me out...


If I had two dogs, it would be like the Shining... and that would just give me a heart attack... talk about major scared face...

Until next time!

xo,
K




7 comments:

Laura said...

I love your decorations! Maybe the ancestors are coming to visit early? :)

blessings
~*~

Bohemian said...

Your Banner and Decor are really nice. I Love Decorating for Halloween, it is one of those Holidays where your Imagination can run Wild!

Dawn... The Bohemian

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Yay! I love seeing people's Halloween decorations. ^-^

It always puts a smile on my face... I only wish that stores felt about Halloween the way they do about Christmas... then we'd have Halloween decorations late July/early August! =D

XOXO

Auntie Bliss said...

I like the way you layered things on the mantel!

Auntie Bliss said...

I like the way you layered things on the mantel!

Gerushia's New World said...

Oh yummy...Halloween decorations.

I can't believe you just said that about your dog. Is it a "Min Pin"? My brother has some sort of Min Pin mix that looks so much like your baby. He just told me today that his dog was way out in the yard chasing birds one second, and then the next second, she was sitting right behind him staring right at him. He said he could've sworn that he had 2 identical dogs!

I say there's something fishy going on in the Halloween dog world!

xoxo
Kim

Jennifer said...

I love the glittery skeletons! I have quite a collection of them myself ;) Oh dear pup, I'm sure he's just feeling the spirits that scurry around at this time of year. Halloween is the time when the veil between the worlds of living and dead is the thinnest you know.