Monday, December 3, 2012

A Little Christmas tree

I was able to fix the technical issues I was having, and am back to blogging. Thank you to those of you who sent messages of solidarity and support. I am not good with technical issues like that, but it's over and I can get back to sharing some of my new crafting and stitching endeavors.

I had not anticipated the sort of excitement I was going to feel for the holidays, but it seems I am not as grinchy as I thought I was. Typically, I am more of a Halloween person, but I put my tree up last week, and even made some pom pom ornaments to add to the collection I have acquired. 


Everything is pink, white, and red. I guess it's sort of Valentine's Day-ish, but I don't care, I don't care that it's totally girly either. I just really like the way it turned out. 


All I need to do is make a tree skirt and then it's all finished! I just can't decide if I should make a pink and red tree skirt, or white and red... or red, white, and pink... thoughts?


Has the holiday spirit gotten into you, lately?

Until next time!

xo,
K

6 comments:

cb said...

your tree is AMAZING! i love it! i love the poms too. if i could convince tom to get a tree, i would totally get a pink one! i need to actually get out my decorations and dress up brunhilda our succulent! glad everything is fixed!!
xo,
cb

Laura said...

I love your tree! I'm always very grinchy this time of year. I do like decorating though and am over halfway done. Still have a few areas to work on.
blessings
~*~

Gerushia's New World said...

Oh my....what a delicious tree. I'm not even crazy about Christmas but your tree is making me feel more spirited!

I'm in the middle of a Christmas explosion right this very minute. Boxes and decorations are eveywhere.

xoxo
Kim
Gerushia's New World

Jennifer said...

I love the pink! It reminds me of Cindy Lou Who's tree!

Auntie Bliss said...

I love pink and red together! and pom poms! It's pretty...leave it up :)

Auntie Bliss said...

I'm pcovi on Instagram...which Vanessa won't join...bad girl