Monday, December 10, 2012

New Stitches

Stitching is my most favorite thing to do, so I make sure to do a little everyday. I received a packet of the new embroidery floss available over at Sublime Stitching in the "fruit salad" colors and proceeded to use them for this adorable house pattern. It's amazing floss and it didn't tangle or knot on me the way some other brands do. 





I found a pattern for a darling Unicorn courtesy of Andrea Zuill of Bad Birds. It didn't take very long to stitch, and I know exactly who I am going to gift it to this Christmas.



There's much more stitching to do! 

Until next time!

xo,
K



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I just love that unicorn! How adorable!

cb said...

i LOVE the unicorn but both are really really cute! your colors are great too, they are so happy and fun. i love your work so much and are jealous that you get to craft a little each day :) its good for the soul :)
xo,
cb

Gerushia's New World said...

Ohhh...I just adore looking at your stitches. All of your stitchy goodness reminds me so much of my mom. ♥♥

I sort of have something for you. I mean, only if you want it. My mom left several quilt tops with me. She never put the quilts together, just pieced the blocks by hand. If you'd like one of them, I'd be more than happy to send one to you. I know my mom would be pleased and proud to know her work was going on to someone that might finish it and treasure it.

Just give me a holler if you're interested!

xoxo
Kim
Gerushia's New World

Gerushia's New World said...

I just emailed you, but I'm not sure it went through. Let me know if my reply worked.

xoxo
Kim