Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's officially Valentine's Day and I wish you and yours all the best today. Valentine's Day is one of my most favorite days of the year, today and Halloween are my favorites. I know they couldn't be more different days, but I enjoy them both in such a profound way, I can't even describe it.

In honor of Valentine's Day I made some small crafts to send to my friends and loved ones. I knew I was going to be traveling this week (I had to present at a conference), so I wanted to make something quick and fun that I could drop in the mail.


I found this super cute printable at Sweet Muffin Suite last year and and have been waiting patiently to give them a try this year. I printed mine on red card stock in grayscale and loved how they turned out. Everyone that I gave one to, loved them, and it was a quick and easy goody to put together. 

Hope you get hit by cupid's arrow today! (I mean that in a good way)

Until next time!

xo,
K

3 comments:

Laura Tieri said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Those arrows are cute. I do a lot of paper crafting, I may have to try those. I made 40 little treats to give away today. I also made up 3 cookie trays for people. It was fun going around & delivering all the goodies today!

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

Oh they are adorable! Hope you enjoyed valentines :)

Jennifer said...

Those are just the cutest! I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day!