Monday, March 18, 2013

A little Instagram love

I am not typically a fan of things like Facebook or Twitter. I get why people like them, but after trying both out, I realized quickly, that they just weren't forms of interaction I liked. I guess I am a little traditional in that I really prefer face-to-face interaction. That being said, I was a little skeptical of Instagram, until I tried it and now I am addicted.


I admit, I have been using it more than I have been blogging. Mostly because it's a little faster for me to snap a photo and upload it right quick. If you are on Instagram, let me know, I would love to check out your page, and if you would like to check mine out, I can be found as: @bobbypinbandit


I like to post pictures of my embroidery and sewing projects. Sometimes I post hikes, food, and drinks. Other times I just post goofy things I experience or things I like to photograph. I have found some very inspirational people on Instagram, both with embroidery, quilting, and just in general!

How do you feel about Instagram?

Until next time!

xo,
K

1 comment:

8)(8 said...

I have a FB account, but don't really use, and I don't twitter. I have not tried this either.

Interesting images! The embroidery is very nice.