Friday, October 4, 2013

Guest Post at Le Challenge

You all have to head over to Le Challenge! I was so excited and feel so lucky that Lucy and Nat invited me to do a guest post for their current theme, THRILLER! 


I chose to stick with a Halloween inspired Thriller of a theme and shared some of my current "thrilling" projects. Head over to Le Challenge and link up some of your THRILLER-themed projects.

 You don't have to share projects related to Halloween, that's just what I chose, but it could be anything that incites thrill... race cars, roller coasters, anything that gets your heart racing. 

Link up your project by October 15th and YOU COULD WIN a $25 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop

Head over to Le Challenge to check out my post and enter for a chance to win!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love love your embroideries! These are some of the sweetest Halloweeny ones ever. I adore the cutesy depictions of monsters, it makes me feel like a little girl again watching Halloween specials!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

The hillside is so festive!

Nick Sánchez said...

You took some really great pictures. We had a blast.