Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween in Disneyland... again!

Yes, yes, just like Britney, I did it again... I went to Disneyland for Halloween time! 


I took a trip to Disneyland last year, especially for Halloween. This year was a little different. I took a quick trip to Los Angeles to celebrate my brother's birthday. He wanted to go to Disneyland the day of, so away we went! I, of course, was super excited, because it's already Halloween in the Land of the Mouse - there was not a complaint out of me. 


I guess I should mention that I have no clue who any of the people in my photos are. They were innocent bystanders, subjected to my incessant photography. Don't you ever wonder how many times you might come out in other peoples' family vacation photos?? Anyway... that's neither here nor there... Disneyland!... Halloween! Ok, some of my favorite decorations were on display again this year!


There were jack-o-lanterns everywhere, and I LOVED it!


Of course, one of our first stops was the Haunted Mansion. I LIVE for the Haunted Mansion. I wish my house looked like it, inside and out. I know, I like red and pink too much, but hey, a girl can dream.


I love that the Haunted Mansion gets decked out with The Nightmare Before Christmas for the Halloween and Holiday season. 




I would love to wander through a forest of jack-o-lanterns. It would be creepy, but totally awesome, especially when they come with Disneyland magic!


I snuck a picture while heading inside the Haunted Mansion. I definitely need a snowman made out of Jack-o-lanterns in my life, ASAP.


We did head over to the California Adventure for some roller coaster riding, but as we headed back into Disneyland for the evening, things started to light up. 


I was able to stroll through the Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) section and enjoy the Disneyland take on the Mexican tradition. 




This was probably one of the quickest trips through Disneyland that I have ever taken, but it was awesome to share some memories with my brother and celebrate his birthday with the Mouse. 


It was a short trip, but it was fun and has me totally inspired for Halloween!

Are you ready for Halloween? Do you love it as much as I do?

Until next time!

xo,
K

5 comments:

Laura Tieri said...

Oh, that looks like fun! I've only been to Disney World in Fla. I've never been there for Halloween though. I've been there a couple times right before Christmas & it's pretty cool then too!
The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorites too. I have to go on it at least 2 times when I'm there!
I like the Dia de los Muertos display that they had there. I just bought a skull tin with mints in it. I may never eat the mints but it was a sugar skull style tin & it was so pretty!
I just got done decorating my house for Halloween! I have way too many decorations. But I just love them all! : )

Jennifer said...

This is a DREAM of mine. Halloween and Disney! I just want to pose with some giant pumpkins! I must know, since the air gets pumped with fragrance depending on which part of Disney you're in (main street smells of baking, Haunted Mansion smells musty) does everything smell like pumpkin spice?!

Roberta Bortoluzzi said...

Oi amiga, adorei todas as novidades do teu blog, também trago novidades no meu blog para ti contar, confira e depois deixe um comentário para eu poder saber o que achastes,abraços do Brasil.
http://www.titacarre.com
http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

This is always our favorite time of year to go to Disneyland, because we love the Nightmare Before Christmas too.

I'm so happy you were able to go with your friend.

Lilian Silva said...

que lindo, esta bem no clima ja o Halloween, sucesso as fotos e os trabalhos acima estão espetacular.