Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's to 2014

I can't believe we are about to ring in 2014. Time has flown by, so many things have happened. December was particularly catastrophic for me, but I am going to chock it all up to lessons learned and lived experiences. As we head into 2014, I decided against making resolutions, because, let's face it, I am going to do everything but fulfill the resolution I write down on paper. Instead, I head into the New Year with a positive mindset, an attitude of gratitude, and gratefulness to those of you who stop by and visit me here as I share the things I make and create.

Happy New Year to you all. I wish you all the absolute best in the coming year! 

Source

Cheers!

4 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Happy New Year!

Laura said...

Happy New Year to you! I hope 2014 is a great year for you!
blessings
~*~

Jennifer said...

Hope the New Year will be wonderful, creative, and beautiful for you!

Gerushia's New World said...

I have been so out of the loop over the last month. My husband was laid off on December 9th, so I have been in a scramble.

You have a new blog banner! I love it.

Did you know that I am pressing my computer screen in the hopes that your champagne button really works?

xoxo
Kim
Gerushia's New World