Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Stitches

I can't believe how much time has passed since I last posted! I had been feeling like I wasn't caught up for a bit there. Lots of work and things to do. I finally feel like I am reaching a point where I am in a good working groove.


That being said, I couldn't believe that I hadn't prepared anything for St. Patrick's Day yet. I simply love all the green and fun that St. Patrick's Day brings. Most of the my stuff is still in boxes because of my sudden move, so I have no idea how to reach the box with my usually St. Patrick's Day decor. I made this embroidered banner and shared the tutorial over at Feeling Stitchy.


I also have a paper banner tutorial that I made last year, it's really good for using up old newspaper you might have laying around. 


I guess I love banners for St. Patrick's Day, don't I? ;)

Do you have any fun plans for St. Patrick's Day?

3 comments:

Amy Morinaka said...

Love, love, love your french-knotted shamrock! I'm no Irish but enjoy celebrating St. Patrick's Day every year, too ;D

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

Gorgeous banners! My father in law is Irish so we celebrate like we all are obviously!

Jennifer said...

That banner is the cutest thing ever! I love it!