Friday, April 11, 2014

Craftsy News

There have been some very exciting happenings lately, and I am delighted to share some of this news with you today!

Have you visited Craftsy.com yet? If you haven't you really should, and if you have, then you know how wonderful and inspirational it is.

Machine Embroidered Applique with JoAnn Connolly
 
 At Craftsy.com you can find online delivered classes, patterns, projects, fabric and crafty supplies... basically you can find tips, techniques, and inspiration for any kind of craft you may be into, whether it's baking, sewing, cooking, gardening, quilting - and that's only naming a few!

Mexican Street Food with Deborah Schneider

They have a very wonderful embroidery section, as well. I am thrilled to be joining the many talented hand and machine embroiderers over at Craftsy by contributing to the embroidery section of their blog! Check out my contributions here.


I hope you have a chance to head over and check out everything Craftsy has to offer, in addition to reading posts by yours truly. Don't hesitate to contact me with questions or comments, either. If there is ever a topic you would like for me to cover, please send me an email and let me know!

 Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

Congratulations! I will pop over and have a read :-)

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

YOu rock the socks!!! Or should I say, the stitches???!! You are doing all sorts of amazing things, oh my! Love, sis