Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Springtime Stitching

Things have been very busy in the world of me lately, so much so that I haven't really taken the time out to stitch for myself. I started embroidering because I love it, and while I love writing about embroidery and making items to sell, there's still this inexplicable joy I get when stitching something just because I want to. 


I found this free pattern available from Stacey over at her blog, Bakercourt. It's been on my to-do list for a while, but I finally got around to working on it over the weekend. It really helped me relax and remember that no matter how crazy or hectic life gets... it really is beautiful.








4 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

It's so pretty. I love the colors you chose!

Cozycomfycouch said...

Totally beautiful! Lovely! Have a lovely weekend !

Laura Tieri said...

That is so pretty & perfect for springtime!

Stacy Bryant said...

This is gorgeous! Great job and great colors!