Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year & Thank You!

I can't believe it's already New Year's Eve again! I felt like Christmas, and the year preceding it, flew right by me! As I reflect on 2014 and all that happened over the year, a chunk of it makes me sad, I am so glad some of it is over, and am so grateful for the lessons learned and new life experiences that I can carry with me from now on.


As far as bittersweet events over the year go, I had to end 2.5 years of stitching and creating tutorials over at Feeling Stitchy , in addition to a short stay at the Craftsy Embroidery Blog, in order to take on a full time teaching position that would benefit my professional career. It was great being able to share my embroidery knowledge with so many people and have the great people who built Feeling Stitchy and Craftsy put their trust in me to create posts to share. 


Great things that happened over the year include opening my Etsy shop, Bobby Pin Stitches, having great adventures with my sister, and putting an end to my nomadic lifestyle by finding a nice little house to live in. 


Aside from everything that has happened, I really just feel grateful and want to say thank you to everyone who stops by my space here. I find so much support, inspiration, and encouragement here and on Instagram @bobbypinbandit - It is truly appreciated and I thank you for letting me share my stitchery and handmade items with you. 

I hope the road in 2015 holds only good things. I wish you the best in the New Year and look forward to all the items we'll continue to make and share in 2015!


Thank you and Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Laura Tieri said...

Happy New Year to you! Thank you for sharing all of your projects with us! I'm thankful for your ETSY shop too! I've been able to purchase all sorts of goodies from you! I think my favorite is still the sugar skull tote bag!!! I sooo love it!
Hope you had a nice Christmas!

Indigo said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog. It's such a nice and comfortable place. You are a very nice person and so talented!
Have a Wonderful and Happy New year!

Bobbypin Bandit said...

Thank you so much, Laura! I appreciate your support of my etsy shop and love that you love the bag! I loved making it!

Bobbypin Bandit said...

I am so glad you found my blog, as well, Indigo! Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you!

Kerry A. said...

Happy New Year! I'll definitely miss your posts over at Feeling Stitchy, but having access to your gorgeous work on instagram more than makes up for that!

Bohemian said...

Happy New Year! May 2015 bring Prosperity and an abundance of Blessings your way!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Bobbypin Bandit said...

Thank you so much, Kerry! I need to update my blog as much as I update Instagram. It's so quick and easy, though!

Thanks for always leaving my comments of support. It means more than you know!

Bobbypin Bandit said...

Hi Dawn! Thank you so much! Many good year blessings to you, as well!