Sunday, December 14, 2014

More Christmas Sewing

It's no secret that I love Aneela Hoey's Cherry Christmas fabric line. I made quite a few pillow covers a few years ago and had been saving the scraps for a while. I finally decided to do something with them. 


I am going to turn these scrappy wonky stars into a quilt. I am still trying to figure out how to place them, but I know I want to find some white fabric with red polka dots to frame each star block. 



I adore the clotheslines and snow globes on the fabric.  



I had enough to make myself a sewing pouch using the Zakka Style book that I have become such a huge fan of, as well. 


I had enough of the Cherry Christmas line left over to make a sewing pouch. I made a Little Red Riding Hood sewing pouch as a giveaway on Instagram, and I loved it so much, that I decided to make a second one for myself. I guess it's Merry Christmas to me, right? ;)





I know I have shared a few photos of this sewing pouch before, but I just love the Little Red Riding Hood fabric so much, I had to share more photos.





There's lots to finish and lots to keep sewing. I have so many projects I need to finish this week. 

Are your projects coming along?

4 comments:

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

Great stars and I agree polka dots will be perfect! The sewing case is adorable, that fabric is so cute!

Jennifer said...

I just adore that little red riding hood pouch. It is so darn cute!

Indigo said...

Yay, yay! I'm loving all the wonderful colors of these fabrics!
And, NOW I know what that little thing is that one of my sisters sent me a couple of months ago! It is a sewing pouch! I thought it was some sort of wallet thingie! LOL!
Have a beautiful day!
:-)

Bobbypin Bandit said...

Thank you, Indigo! I love bright colors and patterns! I am so glad you do, too!

I literally laughed out loud when I read your comment! How nice of your sister to send you a sewing pouch, but she should have told you what exactly it was! ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!