Thursday, January 8, 2015

Valentine's Day Projects and Tutorials

I love Valentine's Day. I think my two most favorite days of the year are Halloween and Valentine's Day. I love the red and pink and hearts and glitter. I know lots of people are getting a head start on Valentine's Day handmakery, so I wanted to share some of the tutorials I created, both here and over at Feeling Stitchy that you might like to make for yourself or share with others.


I have my Valentine's Day Wreath Tutorial here on the blog, and I wanted to re-share it, because it seems to be a favorite amongst my blog readers. 


Then over at Feeling Stitchy, there is a Cupid's Arrow Tutorial using felt.


If you are up to making treat bags for Valentine's Day, here is the tutorial for negative space embroidered heart treat bags.


I have so many ideas for items to make for Valentine's Day. I will be back with more!

1 comment:

Indigo said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Valentine's Day!
First of all, it is my birthday (and my twin brother's) and it is such a pretty time! Reds and Pinks and gold and all sorts of loveliness! Chocolates and hearts and lace and smiles!
I like to make lots of extra ones and carry them in my bag, so when I go to the grocery store or wherever else, I give one to the cashier or whomever just for fun!
As always, your blog makes me very happy!