Saturday, February 7, 2015

Embroidered Tote Bag

When I caught a glimpse of the Tuesday Bassen for Sublime Stitching pattern, I knew I had to stitch it up. I had been wanting an embroidered tote (yes, I needed yet another one), and when I saw the Tuesday Bassen for Sublime Stitching pattern, I knew it would make for a perfect tote. I ordered the pattern and a tote, and transferred the design to fabric faster than it took the postman to walk away from my house after delivering it. 



I just adore all the elements of the pattern. They remind me of sketches in a notebook. I tried to use as many different colors as I could to make them vivid. 






I decided to add one of the patterns to the reverse side of the tote, as well. 



Now all I have to do is fill it up and use it up!

Time to get to the February Stitchalong patterns I shared in the previous post. Have you decided to join us?

1 comment:

Miss Paula said...

This turned out beautifully!!